Thursday, December 9, 2010

New product line - Tarot and Zodiac key fobs!

Salutations all!

I'm very pleased to debut a new product line just in time for Yule - Arcane Charm Key Fobs!

Keep your personal arcana, glyphs and tokens of esoteric reflection close at hand emblazoned upon a durable leather key charm. They make great gifts for initiate and adept alike!

Current products may be found at my ETSY store - drop on by!

Current designs available:
* Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot (major arcana)
* Astrology - Signs of the Zodiac

Coming soon:
* Rider-Waite-Smith (minor arcana)
* Marseilles Tarot (majors)
* Astrology - Planets
* Runes!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A self-trained leather artisan, I have studied both locally and abroad earning degrees in Psychology, Arts & Technology. My work brings over a decade of creative study from a range of fields spanning dramatic and musical performance to sculpture, animation, film and storycrafting. My primary mediums of focus are chalk (street paintings) and leather (carving, design & construction). At its core my work infuses flow and sensuality with abstraction and narrative.